Welcome to DR Print
If you have the skills and interest to excel in this environment, DR Print have a range of job vacancies for you to view. If there’s nothing suitable for you currently available, submit your CV to DR Print.
Location: Canberra - Department: Design & IT
We are seeking a person with mechanical/computing skills to join with us.
Your key responsibilities in this role include:
• Estimating and quotations of projects
• Partaking in Engineering projects and designs
• Liaising with suppliers and contractors
• Providing support to the procurement team
• General administration work
• Dealing with clients over the phone and face to face
• Other mechanical engineering duties as directed
To be considered for this role you will have to meet the following requirements:
• Degree qualification in Mechanical Engineering (essential)
• Verbal & write skills in English and Chinese
• Excellent computer, communication and problem solving skills
• Excellent mechanical mind
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment and be prepared to assist colleagues in other areas of the business
If there are currently no suitable vacancies, you are welcome to submit your details to DR Print at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you if a position becomes available suitable to your skills. DR Print are committed to protecting your personal privacy and understand that you have a right to control how your personal information is used.